- You cannot add "Zumex - Versatile PRO Orange Juicer Silver" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Zumex – Speed Pro Cooler Podium
Speed Pro Cooler Podium (05078)
Zumex Speed Pro Cooler Podium Consists of Cooling unit with 7 ltr tank with adjustable temperature, automatic level detector and anti dripping tap.
Fruits Per Minute : 40 nos
Feeder capacity : 15 kgs
Maximum fruit size : Uptp 81mm
Dimension : 83″ x 26″ x 29″
Net Weight : 104 kgs
Consumption : 0.6kw
Voltage : 230v-240V 50-60Hz
Antihumidity Protection : IP-X4
Security : Double Magnetic safety
2 in stock
Zumex was founded in 1985 in Valencia, Spain, as a proprietor in designing unique juice machines. Today, their revolutionary products are being used in over 100 countries all over the world. They continue to strive for excellence and remain committed to introducing new ideas and providing fresh and healthy juice to people around the world.
Their appliances are uniquely built so that there is no contact between the juice and peel, which also prevents giving you an aftertaste from the oil and acids coming from the peel. If serving fresh juice is what you're looking for in your cafe, restaurant, smoothie shop or juice bar, products by Zumex are your perfect choice.
The clock ticks slower than usual when you expect your online delivery. But with Everstyle receiving your order is quicker and systematic. Depending on your product selection your order will be delivered.
Most products are delivered within 48-hours, however, some products that are out of stock have a waiting period that is mentioned in the information section.
What makes us unique from the rest is- FREE UAE DELIVERY! Enjoy free delivery on all products purchased (more than AED 300) through debit/credit card/cash on Delivery for Sharjah & Dubai and (more than AED 600) for Abu Dhabi & Northern Emirates.
*Abu Dhabi & Northern emirates Delivery (order below 600 aed) = 100 AED Delivery fee
*Dubai/ Sharjah delivery ( orders below 300 aed ) = 50 AED Delivery fee
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)