The Escargot decanter is an adorable and functional addition to your dining table. As with some of RIEDEL’s snake decanters, the Escargot ‘double decants’ wines through its smart design. When sitting upright on your table, an air vaccum appears in the body of the decanter. As you tip to pour, the vaccum forces fresh air though the already decanted wine, creating a bubbling gurgle. This vigorous process makes it ideal for young wines.This decanter is designed for a single bottle of wine. This pack contains a single piece. This product is handmade. Please handwash only. RIEDEL recommends: Use bottle cleaners to remove stains from the decanter.
Riedel – Riedel Decanter Escargot
Year of design:2011
Volume: 1400.0 ccm
Height: 150.0 mm
Box quantity: 1.0
Type of Manufacturing: hand-made/hand-finished
Out of stock
RIEDEL Crystal is a 300 year-old family owned company known for its creation and development of varietal-specific stemware. RIEDEL Crystal is the first in history to recognize that the taste of a beverage is affected by the shape of the vessel from which it is consumed, and has been recognized for its revolutionary designs complementing alcoholic beverages and other drinks.
In 2013 the company began a new era of innovation, applying its knowledge of form and function to nonalcoholic beverages. Accepting the invitation of the Coca-Cola Company, and with the support of its Atlanta based flavor experts, RIEDEL applied its taste-tested blueprint to create a finely-tuned, specific shape to enhance the enjoyment of the world’s most iconic beverage, classic Coca-Cola. Concurrently, RIEDEL began its first introduction into hot beverages,utilizing the expertise of Nespresso‘s coffee authorities in Lausanne, Switzerland to develop two machine-blown shapes for espresso, which amplify the distinct flavors of the coffee leader’s popular coffee blends.
Since its founding in 1756 and its pioneering of varietal-specific stemware beginning in 1958, RIEDEL has become the brand of choice for wine connoisseurs, hospitality professionals, and consumers worldwide. RIEDEL glassware is distributed worldwide and can be readily found at retailers and fine dining destinations.
The clock ticks slower than usual when you expect your online delivery. But with Everstyle receiving your order is quicker and systematic. Depending on your product selection your order will be delivered.
Most products are delivered within 48-hours, however, some products that are out of stock have a waiting period that is mentioned in the information section.
What makes us unique from the rest is- FREE UAE DELIVERY! Enjoy free delivery on all products purchased (more than AED 300) through debit/credit card/cash on Delivery for Sharjah & Dubai and (more than AED 600) for Abu Dhabi & Northern Emirates.
*Abu Dhabi & Northern emirates Delivery (order below 600 aed) = 100 AED Delivery fee
*Dubai/ Sharjah delivery ( orders below 300 aed ) = 50 AED Delivery fee
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)